Lecturers: Prof. Dr. Andreas Keller, Jun.-Prof. Dr. Fabian Müller
Teaching Assistant: M.Sc. Friederike Grandke
Tutor: Irem Begüm Gündüz
- This course is credited with 9CP for Bioinformatics (master) students. Medicine students can take it as a Wahlpflichtfach in the clinical part.
- The lecture will be held between 26.10.2022 and 08.02.2023
- Please register in our database (see registration) until 27.10.2022
- Lectures will take place on Wednesdays (8:30-10 s.t.) and Fridays (10-12 c.t.), Room 001 building E2.1
- The first lecture will take place on 26th October 2022.
Tutorials/ Office hour dates:
- Tutorials will take place on Thursdays (12-14 s.t.) in Room 007 building E2.1
To obtain a certificate you need to:
- obtain at least 50% of points in the assignment sheets
- pass the exam
- The exam will be on 8. February 2023, the re-exam will be on 31. March 2023
- The exam-review will take place on 15. February
Registration for the lecture and the exam:
- Please register in here until 27.10.2022 to take part in the lecture.
- To take part in the exam, you need to register additionally here.
Lecture slides and assignments can be found in the password protected area.