This is a block seminar covering topics related biomedical image processing and analysis.
Tutor: Dr. Pedro Guimarães
* If you want to de-register from the seminar, please send the tutor an email irrespectively whether you (de)registered in HISPOS or not. **If you would like to get feedback about your slides, e.g. to improve your presentation before the talk, send your slides to the tutor before the feedback deadline. We strongly encourage you to take this opportunity. Before sending in the slides, check out our presentations guidelines. Please note: The more complete the submitted presentation the more helpful the feedback can be. Please try to avoid submitting half-finished slides.
|Registration *||from October 21 to 27, 2019 HERE|
|Kick-off meeting [optional]||October 29, 2019 (time 11:00) – E2.1, room 206|
|Deadline to (de-)register in HISPOS OR de-register from seminar *||November 19, 2019 (3 weeks after the kick-off meeting)|
|Deadline for feedback ** [optional]||January 24, 2020|
|Presentations||February 28, 2020 (place/time: see below)|
|Summary submission deadline (1 week after the presentations)||March 5, 2020|
Place and Time:
- E2.1, room 206, 10:00
- Successful presentation:
- Talk: 30 minutes (seminar)
- Questions from the audience after the presentation
- Attendance to all presentations
- Submitting a summary (ca. 2 pages, excluding title (page), references, figures, tables etc.)