This is a block seminar covering topics related to miRNAs and their use in clinical applications.
- Mustafa Kahraman
- email: email@example.com
|Registration *||from October 17th, 2017 to October 24th, 2017 HERE|
|Kick-off meeting [optional]||January 15th, 2018 – 2 p.m. (s.t.) – E2.1, room 206|
|Deadline for feedback ** [optional]||January 29th, 2018|
|Deadline to (de-)register in HISPOS OR de-register from seminar *||February 5th, 2018|
|Presentations||February 26th, 2018|
|Summary submission deadline||March 5th, 2018|
- * If you want to de-register from the seminar, please send the tutor an email irrespectively whether you (de)registered in HISPOS or not.
- **If you would like to get feedback about your slides, e.g. to improve your presentation before the talk, send your slides to the tutor before the feedback deadline. We strongly encourage you to take this opportunity. Before sending in the slides, check out our presentations guidelines. Please note: The more complete the submitted presentation the more helpful the feedback can be. Please try to avoid submitting half-finished slides.
- presentation guidelines
- presentation guidelines checklist
Place and Time:
- E2.1, room 206, 9 a.m. (s.t.)
- Successful presentation:
- Talk: 40 minutes (seminar)
- Questions from the audience after the presentation
- Attendance to all presentations
- Submitting a summary (ca. 2 pages)
|Nr.||Presentation||Topic||Participant||1||Seminar||High-throughput qRT-PCR validation of blood microRNAs in non-small cell lung cancer||Louisa S.||2||Seminar||Tumor MicroRNA Expression Profiling Identifies Circulating MicroRNAs for Early Breast Cancer Detection||Helene L.||3||Seminar||MicroRNAs accurately identify cancer tissue origin||Khushboo A.||4||Seminar||Bioinformatics-Based Identification of MicroRNA-Regulated and Rheumatoid Arthritis-Associated Genes||TBD||5||Seminar||Improving microRNA target prediction with gene expression profiles||Itrat R.||6||Seminar||Prediction of therapeutic microRNA based on the human metabolic network||Natalie W.|