Lecturer: Dr. Christina Backes
Lecturer: M. Sc. Tobias Fehlmann
In this course we will teach programming in C++. This course is not intended to serve as an
introduction for general programming. We expect that the Bioinformatics Master students taking this course
are already proficient in programming.
The number of participants is limited to 40. Since this course is intended for Bioinformatics Master students,
these students will be prioritized in case we have too many participants.
- For Beginners:
- Stroustrup: Programming — Principles and Practice Using C++
- Breymann: Der C++ Programmierer
- Advanced Reading:
- Meyers: Effective Modern C++
- Stroustrup: The C++ Programming Language
To obtain a certificate you need to:
- obtain at least 50% of points in the assignment sheets
- pass the (oral) exam
- Lectures will take place on Tuesdays, 10:00-11:30, Room 001 building E2.1
- The first lecture takes place on 17th October 2017.
- Tutorials will take place on Tuesdays from 12:30-14:00, Room 001 building E2.1
- 6th February 2018, 10:00-12:00, Room 201 building E2.1
Registration for the lecture and the exam:
- Please register here for taking part in the exercises.
To take part in the exam, you need to register additionally here.