This is a block pro-/seminar.
Tutor: Valentina Galata
|Registration||From October 25th to November 1st, 2016||HERE||Kick-off meeting||January 18th, 2017||In E2.1, room 206, at 15:00 s.t||De-registration deadline||Februar 1st, 2017||Deadline for the 1st version of slides||February 14th, 2017||Presentations||March 14th, 2017||In E2.1, room 206, at 09:00 s.t.||Summary submission deadline||March 21st, 2017|
- If you already are in our database (e.g. you registered for other lectures/seminars) then you should provide the same personal information, otherwise the registration will not work
- Write an email to the tutor if you encounter any problems during the registration process
- You will receive an email after the end of the registration period
Requirements for participation:
- Proseminar: at least in 3rd semester, Bioinformatics I
- Submitting the first version of the slides (see presentation guidelines and presentation guidelines checklist)
- Successful presentation:
- Pro-seminar: 30 minutes
- Seminar: 40 minutes
- Questions from the audience after the presentation
- Attendance to all presentations
- Submitting a summary (ca. 2 pages)
Topics: The presentation should cover all papers assigned to a topic.