- Pass the exam
- The lecture will be held between 11.05. – 13.07.2020 via online conference sessions
- Please register in our database until 7th May, so that we can inform you about the details and invite you to the scheduled zoom meetings.
- Here are the preliminary time slots for the lecture:
|date – time|
|1||11.05. – 10-12 s.t.|
|2||18.05. – 10-12 s.t.|
|3||25.05. – 10-12 s.t.|
|4||08.06. – 10-12 s.t.|
|5||15.06. – 10-12 s.t.|
|6||22.06. – 10-12 s.t.|
|7||29.06. – 10-12 s.t.|
|8||06.07. – 10-12 s.t.|
|9||13.07. – 10-12 s.t.|
Please note that lectures start sharp at the given time slots.
Tutorial / Office hour dates:
- Mondays, 12-14 s.t.
- If you want to attend the lecture, please install zoom on your local computer.
- We will send out invites for the scheduled zoom lectures once we have the list of participants set.
- Preliminary schedule:
- 20th July, 10 am
- Online via MS Teams.
- You need to be able to show your student ID card.
- You need to have an external webcam OR built-in computer camera to host a video-stream.
- You need to send us a written consent shortly before the exam date, confirming that you agree with all the terms of remote examination.
- Immediately before examination, you need to proof your work desk and room are clean from any kind of content materials, e.g. cheat sheets.
- If possible, please manage to be the only person in your room at the examination time.
- Same conditions apply as stated for the first exam.
Registration for the lecture and the exam:
- To take part in the exam, you need to register additionally here.
Lecture slides and assignments can be found in the password protected area.