Lecturer: Dr. Christina Backes
Lecturer: M. Sc. Tobias Fehlmann
Tutor: Basileios Anastasatos
In this course we will teach programming in C++.
The number of participants is limited to 40.
Since this course is intended for Bioinformatics Master students, these students will be prioritized in case we have too many participants.
- For Beginners:
- Stroustrup: Programming — Principles and Practice Using C++
- Breymann: Der C++ Programmierer
- Advanced Reading:
- Meyers: Effective Modern C++
- Stroustrup: The C++ Programming Language
To obtain a certificate you need to:
- obtain at least 50% of points in the assignment sheets
- attend the tutorials
- pass the (oral) exam
- Lectures will take place on Tuesdays, 10:00-11:30, Room 001 building E2.1
- Tutorials will take place on Tuesdays from 12:30-14:00, Room 001 building E2.1
- will take place at 14.02.17 between 10:00 – 14:00
Registration for the lecture and the exam:
- Please register here for taking part in the exercises.
To take part in the exam, you need to register additionally here.
Lecture slides and assignments can be found in the password protected area.